According to the latest customs statistics, China's tin ore and concentrates imports in December 2017 totalled 45,295 tonnes, 45,020 tonnes of which originated from Myanmar. We estimate that the tin content of shipments from Myanmar in December was 11,300 tonnes,...read more
- Tin could more than double solar PV efficiency 01 Feb 2018
- Technical advances in tin-based sodium ion battery technology 01 Feb 2018
- Stellar adds new tin tenement to portfolio 25 Jan 2018
- The top 10 refined tin producers of 2017 25 Jan 2018
- ITRI changes name to International Tin Association 24 Jan 2018
- Vinto output falls in 2017 16 Jan 2018
International Tin Conference 2018 Budapest, Hungary
Budapest, Hungary, 23rd – 25th April 2018
Tin Industry Review 2017
This is the fifth edition of a series of major studies on the tin outlook published by International Tin since 2008. All of the key questions which will determine the outlook for the industry are considered in depth and answered objectively.
2016 Annual Report
Our 2016 Annual Report covers a year in which the International Tin Association made significant progress in a number of important areas. We continued to work with tin producers to demonstrate leadership in addressing key industry challenges, engage across the supply chain and promote the importance of tin.