CRU is offering tin industry participants a free trial of its Tin Monitor service, providing cutting-edge insight into recent developments in the global tin market. The Tin Monitor has been produced by CRU in partnership with the International Tin Association for over...read more
- Kasbah explores ore sorting potential 16 Mar 2018
- New cheap tin-aluminium alloy may double charge capacity of lithium ion batteries 06 Mar 2018
- Advances in development of liquid tin for concentrated solar power plants 06 Mar 2018
- PT TIMAH production rebounds in 2017 05 Mar 2018
- Another record year for Pitinga 05 Mar 2018
- China ore imports remain strong in January 28 Feb 2018
International Tin Conference 2018 Budapest, Hungary
Budapest, Hungary, 23rd – 25th April 2018
Tin Industry Review 2017
This is the fifth edition of a series of major studies on the tin outlook published by International Tin since 2008. All of the key questions which will determine the outlook for the industry are considered in depth and answered objectively.
2016 Annual Report
Our 2016 Annual Report covers a year in which the International Tin Association made significant progress in a number of important areas. We continued to work with tin producers to demonstrate leadership in addressing key industry challenges, engage across the supply chain and promote the importance of tin.