Local sources indicate that Gejiu Kaimeng has begun routine maintenance on its tin smelter. The company, that's full name is Gejiu Kaimeng Industry and Trade Co., Ltd, is one of the many smelters in Gejiu, Yunnan province, China. The smelter currently produces some...
Scientists at the National Research Centre, Egypt have demonstrated that black tin anodised aluminium is 17% more heat efficient for flat panel solar water heaters than standard black paint coatings. Solar water heaters, using sunlight to heat domestic water, are...
- Myanmar outlook falls despite strong October 26 Nov 2021
- Tin from e-waste: ITA meets with bioleaching R&D team 18 Nov 2021
- Jadar-Thaisarco deal could fast-track Khartoum development 15 Nov 2021
- PT Timah profits from high tin price 11 Nov 2021
- Oropesa upgrade Resource beats expectations 08 Nov 2021
Tin Industry Review 2020
Sixth edition of a series of major studies on the tin market and its outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. This 120-page report covers all aspects of the tin market, from global mine production to forecasts for refined tin consumption.
'Connecting Tomorrow' Solders Market Report
New ITA comprehensive market report on tin use in solders
Tin in Lithium-ion Batteries Market Report
A major new study on the outlook for use of tin in lithium-ion batteries
Tin for the Future
3-Page factsheet demonstrating how tin is critical to quality of life in the modern world with statistics on its production, use and recycling.