Yunnan Tin (YTC) is close to achieving full-scale production at its new smelter, it announced in a recent press release. In 2006, the Chinese government announced environmental reforms that forced smelters within 1 km of residential areas to be relocated. Located in...
Scientists at Shenzhen University, China are developing a 'promising' new tin-iron redox flow battery for low-cost, long-term energy storage. A family of similar iron-based redox flow batteries has been under development worldwide for long-term utility electricity...
- MIT to work on using tin to produce hydrogen without CO2 emissions 19 Feb 2021
- Stellar Resources restarts Heemskirk exploration 18 Feb 2021
- YTC comes out top in difficult year for tin producers 11 Feb 2021
- Renison finishes low, but outlook positive 10 Feb 2021
- Simpler production concept for improving tin-based perovskite solar cells 10 Feb 2021
Tin Industry Review 2020
Sixth edition of a series of major studies on the tin market and its outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. This 120-page report covers all aspects of the tin market, from global mine production to forecasts for refined tin consumption.
'Connecting Tomorrow' Solders Market Report
New ITA comprehensive market report on tin use in solders
Tin in Lithium-ion Batteries Market Report
A major new study on the outlook for use of tin in lithium-ion batteries
Tin for the Future
3-Page factsheet demonstrating how tin is critical to quality of life in the modern world with statistics on its production, use and recycling.