The International Tin Association (ITA) held its eighth annual London Tin Seminar on Friday 29 November. The event played host to a range of delegates, from tin producers to investors. The global tin market may be small compared to other base metals, but it...
- AfriTin raise £3.8m to continue Uis development 26 Nov 2019
- EU to probe Metallo/Aurubis merger 20 Nov 2019
- MacDermid Alpha acquire Kester solder 20 Nov 2019
- ITA and RMI Demonstrate Assurance Leadership in Tin Due Diligence 13 Nov 2019
- ITA meet with IRBC Metals Agreement and Embassy of the Netherlands on responsible sourcing 13 Nov 2019
International Tin Conference
20 – 22 April 2020 – Toronto, Canada
find out more
Tin Market Update 2019
Definitive review of tin supply and demand with authoritative statistics.
2019 E&D Group Members
Profiles for leading new tin supply projects
Tin in Lithium-ion Batteries Market Report
A major new study on the outlook for use of tin in lithium-ion batteries.