A set of patents published this month focussed on tin innovations for solar cell interconnection, reflecting the importance of this exponentially growing new market. At present cells are typically joined using a mainly tin-lead solder-coated copper wire and lines of...read more
- Intensity of tin use in lead-acid batteries increasing 13 Jun 2018
- Bolivian production stable in Q1 12 Jun 2018
- LME approves YUNXIANG brand listing 31 May 2018
- China’s refined tin output up 8% in early 2018 30 May 2018
- Minsur Q1 output in line with guidance 17 May 2018
- DRC mining regulations drafted as expected 16 May 2018
Tin Industry Review 2017
This is the fifth edition of a series of major studies on the tin outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. All of the key questions which will determine the outlook for the industry are considered in depth and answered objectively.
2016 Annual Report
Our 2016 Annual Report covers a year in which the International Tin Association made significant progress in a number of important areas. We continued to work with tin producers to demonstrate leadership in addressing key industry challenges, engage across the supply chain and promote the importance of tin.