New data from the Peruvian Ministry of Energy and Mines indicates that production at Minsur's San Rafael mine fell some 3% in November. The monthly Mining Statistics Bulletin (Boletín Estadístico Minero in Spanish) details mine production for all minerals in the...
For years, research and development of sodium-ion batteries has taken place alongside lithium-ion batteries as the two storage systems have very similar chemistries. Since the 1990s however, lithium-ion batteries were seen as being more commercially viable,...
- Alphamin beats guidance, aims to increase production further 11 Jan 2021
- Illuminating research on tin perovskite solar cells 04 Jan 2021
- Bacteria recover tin from e-waste 17 Dec 2020
- Low-cost tin catalyst discovered for hydrogen cells 15 Dec 2020
- Tin helps turn waste into hydrogen in sunlight 08 Dec 2020
Tin Industry Review 2020
Sixth edition of a series of major studies on the tin market and its outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. This 120-page report covers all aspects of the tin market, from global mine production to forecasts for refined tin consumption.
'Connecting Tomorrow' Solders Market Report
New ITA comprehensive market report on tin use in solders
Tin in Lithium-ion Batteries Market Report
A major new study on the outlook for use of tin in lithium-ion batteries
Tin for the Future
3-Page factsheet demonstrating how tin is critical to quality of life in the modern world with statistics on its production, use and recycling.