The event, which takes place in London from 26-28 May 2020, is the only global platform that brings together CEOs, heads of business, ESG investors and key public bodies to share the latest trends and address key issues and opportunities in pragmatic, output-driven sessions. Responsible Business Summit Europe challenges leaders to share how they’re delivering action now, to meet the goals ahead.
Participation in the summit further demonstrates ITA’s leadership and determination to tackle the very significant challenges involved in bringing supply chains together to provide realistic but robust solutions for the responsible production and sourcing of tin.
The line-up of 150+ CEOs and senior exec level speakers include:
- Mark Barnett, President UK, Ireland, Nordics & Baltics, Master Card
- Sacha Romanovitch, CEO, Fair4AllFinance
- Kay Nimmo, Head of Sustainability, International Tin Association
- Jukka Ahonen, Senior Director,Head of Sustainability, Nordic Investment Bank
- Susan Aitken, Councillor of Glasgow, Glasgow City Council
- Tuuli Kousa, Chief Communications and Corporate Affairs Officer, OP Financial Group
- Michelle Cirocco, Chief Social Responsibility Officer, Televerde
- Richard Batten, Global Chief Sustainability Officer, JLL
- Peter-Wulf Schmidt, Director Sustainabillity, Advanced Regulations and Product Conformity, Ford
- Marie-Pierre Bousquete-Lacomte, Science-based Targets Implementation Director, Danone
- Monique Van Maare, Sistainabillity Embassador, IBM
And many more announced.
Click here for further event information and to download the event brochure.