Metals X released its final quarterly report for 2017 in January, which revealed that annual tin production from the Renison mine in Tasmania increased 12.2% to 7,082 tonnes. The increase in annual production reflects the recovery from the disruption to operations in...read more
- Trump executive order targets critical mineral supply 21 Feb 2018
- Peru tin production declines in 2017 20 Feb 2018
- China ore imports hit December high 02 Feb 2018
- Tin could more than double solar PV efficiency 01 Feb 2018
- Technical advances in tin-based sodium ion battery technology 01 Feb 2018
- Stellar adds new tin tenement to portfolio 25 Jan 2018
International Tin Conference 2018 Budapest, Hungary
Budapest, Hungary, 23rd – 25th April 2018
Tin Industry Review 2017
This is the fifth edition of a series of major studies on the tin outlook published by International Tin since 2008. All of the key questions which will determine the outlook for the industry are considered in depth and answered objectively.
2016 Annual Report
Our 2016 Annual Report covers a year in which the International Tin Association made significant progress in a number of important areas. We continued to work with tin producers to demonstrate leadership in addressing key industry challenges, engage across the supply chain and promote the importance of tin.