Origin: The Tin Explorers & Developers Group was established in 2011 to facilitate networking and communication opportunities for companies who are actively developing tin mine projects globally and its current member’s projects represent some of the most promising sources of future tin mine supply.
Aim: A desire to educate investors and the wider industry about the need and opportunities for investment in future sources of tin supply is shared by both the International Tin Association and tin project developers. This is the core objective of the group and its activities.
Benefits: Members are given priority in the allocation of speaker places at all our major tin conferences and seminars, as well as access to our authoritative tin market intelligence through confidential reports and market briefings.
- Drilling demonstrates South Crofty potential 9 Oct 2020
- Mining changes boost Redmoor economics 8 Oct 2020
- Pyrkakay acquisition boosts Rusolovo’s resources 1 Oct 2020
- Elementos progresses Oropesa on multiple fronts 28 Sep 2020
- European Metals prepares for Cinovec with drilling campaign 12 Aug 2020
- Elementos plans Oropesa optimisation 13 Jul 2020