Origin: The Tin Explorers & Developers Group was established in 2011 to facilitate networking and communication opportunities for companies who are actively developing tin mine projects globally and its current member’s projects represent some of the most promising sources of future tin mine supply.
Aim: A desire to educate investors and the wider industry about the need and opportunities for investment in future sources of tin supply is shared by both the International Tin Association and tin project developers. This is the core objective of the group and its activities.
Benefits: Members are given priority in the allocation of speaker places at all our major tin conferences and seminars, as well as access to our authoritative tin market intelligence through confidential reports and market briefings.
- Elementos forced to delay Temengor project 15 Jul 2019
- Syrymbet DFS underway 12 Jul 2019
- Elementos announce alternative strategy for Oropesa 9 Jul 2019
- Alphamin begins final commissioning 19 Jun 2019
- Processing modifications benefit AfriTin economics 23 May 2019
- Confidence in Heemskirk resource grows 17 May 2019