Origin: The Tin Explorers & Developers Group was established in 2011 to facilitate networking and communication opportunities for companies who are actively developing tin mine projects globally and its current member’s projects represent some of the most promising sources of future tin mine supply.
Aim: A desire to educate investors and the wider industry about the need and opportunities for investment in future sources of tin supply is shared by both the International Tin Association and tin project developers. This is the core objective of the group and its activities.
Benefits: Members are given priority in the allocation of speaker places at all our major tin conferences and seminars, as well as access to our authoritative tin market intelligence through confidential reports and market briefings.
- European Metals prepares for Cinovec with drilling campaign 12 Aug 2020
- Elementos plans Oropesa optimisation 13 Jul 2020
- Tin One Mining release DFS for Syrymbet project 28 May 2020
- Elementos reveals low CAPEX plan for Oropesa 11 May 2020
- Strongbow reports tin-copper mineralisation at United Downs 7 Apr 2020
- EnviroLeach prove viability of PCB tin recycling 14 Feb 2020