Origin: The Tin Explorers & Developers Group was established in 2011 to facilitate networking and communication opportunities for companies who are actively developing tin mine projects globally and its current member’s projects represent some of the most promising sources of future tin mine supply.
Aim: A desire to educate investors and the wider industry about the need and opportunities for investment in future sources of tin supply is shared by both the International Tin Association and tin project developers. This is the core objective of the group and its activities.
Benefits: Members are given priority in the allocation of speaker places at all our major tin conferences and seminars, as well as access to our authoritative tin market intelligence through confidential reports and market briefings.
- Kasbah announce exploratory drill campaign 23 Jul 2019
- Aus Tin moves to initiate Taronga mining 17 Jul 2019
- European Metals Holdings and CEZ to progress Cinovec 17 Jul 2019
- Stellar target Razorback cash flow to progress Heemskirk 16 Jul 2019
- Elementos forced to delay Temengor project 15 Jul 2019
- Syrymbet DFS underway 12 Jul 2019