Origin: The Tin Explorers & Developers Group was established in 2011 to facilitate networking and communication opportunities for companies who are actively developing tin mine projects globally and its current member’s projects represent some of the most promising sources of future tin mine supply.
Aim: A desire to educate investors and the wider industry about the need and opportunities for investment in future sources of tin supply is shared by both the International Tin Association and tin project developers. This is the core objective of the group and its activities.
Benefits: Members are given priority in the allocation of speaker places at all our major tin conferences and seminars, as well as access to our authoritative tin market intelligence through confidential reports and market briefings.
- Strongbow fund further drilling at South Crofty 16 Jan 2020
- AfriTin raise £3.8m to continue Uis development 26 Nov 2019
- Stellar scopes out low-cost Heemskirk operations 2 Oct 2019
- Kasbah confirm further mineralisation at Achmmach 26 Sep 2019
- Kasbah announce exploratory drill campaign 23 Jul 2019
- Aus Tin moves to initiate Taronga mining 17 Jul 2019