Origin: The Tin Explorers & Developers Group was established in 2011 to facilitate networking and communication opportunities for companies who are actively developing tin mine projects globally and its current member’s projects represent some of the most promising sources of future tin mine supply.
Aim: A desire to educate investors and the wider industry about the need and opportunities for investment in future sources of tin supply is shared by both the International Tin Association and tin project developers. This is the core objective of the group and its activities.
Benefits: Members are given priority in the allocation of speaker places at all our major tin conferences and seminars, as well as access to our authoritative tin market intelligence through confidential reports and market briefings.
- EnviroLeach prove viability of PCB tin recycling 14 Feb 2020
- Kasbah slows Achmmach development on poor market 31 Jan 2020
- PT Timah break ground on smelter upgrades 30 Jan 2020
- Strongbow fund further drilling at South Crofty 16 Jan 2020
- AfriTin raise £3.8m to continue Uis development 26 Nov 2019
- Stellar scopes out low-cost Heemskirk operations 2 Oct 2019