Scientists at Shenzhen University, China are developing a 'promising' new tin-iron redox flow battery for low-cost, long-term energy storage. A family of similar iron-based redox flow batteries has been under development worldwide for long-term utility electricity...
MIT's Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage Centre has awarded US$750,000 to undertake a research project using molten tin to produce hydrogen with no carbon dioxide emissions (CO2). The fund was designed to support projects that advance carbon dioxide-reducing...
- Stellar Resources restarts Heemskirk exploration 18 Feb 2021
- YTC comes out top in difficult year for tin producers 11 Feb 2021
- Renison finishes low, but outlook positive 10 Feb 2021
- Simpler production concept for improving tin-based perovskite solar cells 10 Feb 2021
- Tin production isolated from Myanmar coup 04 Feb 2021
Tin Industry Review 2020
Sixth edition of a series of major studies on the tin market and its outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. This 120-page report covers all aspects of the tin market, from global mine production to forecasts for refined tin consumption.
'Connecting Tomorrow' Solders Market Report
New ITA comprehensive market report on tin use in solders
Tin in Lithium-ion Batteries Market Report
A major new study on the outlook for use of tin in lithium-ion batteries
Tin for the Future
3-Page factsheet demonstrating how tin is critical to quality of life in the modern world with statistics on its production, use and recycling.