AfriTin Mining has continued its strong performance in 2021, with a third consecutive quarter producing above nameplate capacity. AfriTin Mining owns and operates the Uis tin mine in Namibia. Quarterly production is targeted at 180 tonnes of tin concentrate, with a...
Australian exploration company Venture Minerals has discovered a new tin-bearing sequence near to its Mount Lindsay project in Tasmania. The Mount Lindsay project is located in north-western Tasmania, some 12km north-west of the major Renison Bell Mine. The Renison...
- LME recognises ITA Tin Code standard to demonstrate responsibly sourced tin 07 Sep 2021
- Copper shines at United Downs 31 Aug 2021
- China exports rise despite tighter market 31 Aug 2021
- Yunnan Tin posts new profit record 17 Aug 2021
- Government agencies re-assess tin stockpiles 12 Aug 2021
Tin Industry Review 2020
Sixth edition of a series of major studies on the tin market and its outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. This 120-page report covers all aspects of the tin market, from global mine production to forecasts for refined tin consumption.
Tin for the Future
3-Page factsheet demonstrating how tin is critical to quality of life in the modern world with statistics on its production, use and recycling.