In late November, analysts from the International Tin Association’s UK and China offices visited Cornish Metals’ South Crofty tin project in Redruth, Cornwall. The visit encompassed meetings with the mine management team and tours of the underground and surface...
Cornish Metals Inc. (AIM/TSX-V: CUSN) has provided an update on the dewatering of the historic South Crofty tin mine, which is progressing at a faster-than-expected rate. The company last month commenced dewatering of the mine near Redruth, which was in continuous...
- Rome Resources announces potential acquisition and C$2.5 million loan from Pathfinder Minerals 06 Dec 2023
- Sky Metals hits further high-grade tin mineralisation at Tallebung 17 Nov 2023
- Andrada Mining receives $25M investment amid renewed off-take agreements 16 Nov 2023
- Cornish Tin crowdfunds over £1 million investment 09 Nov 2023
- Rome Resources confirms tin mineralisation open in all directions and at depth at Mont Agoma 08 Nov 2023
Tin 2030: A Vision for Tin
In a first of its kind for the sector, the International Tin Association (ITA) has launched its strategic report – TIN2030: A Vision for Tin. This thought-leading initiative has been compiled in collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders from across the sector.
Tin Industry Review 2022
Seventh edition of a series of major studies on the tin market and its outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. This 130-page report covers all aspects of the tin market, from global mine production to forecasts for refined tin consumption.
'Connecting Tomorrow' Solders Market Report
New ITA comprehensive market report on tin use in solders
Tin in Lithium-ion Batteries Market Report
A major new study on the outlook for use of tin in lithium-ion batteries
TIN2030: A Vision for Tin Report
A major new strategic report on ITA's Vision for Tin. This thought-leading initiative has been compiled in collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders from across the sector.