Authorities in Wa State earlier this month announced a change in mining tax policy effective from 7th February 2024, with all producers now required to pay a universal 30% tax-in-kind on tin concentrate exports. The autonomous northeastern state of Myanmar suspended...
Uncertainty continues around Indonesian tin production and exports amid amplified seasonal licensing delays, while a presidential election and police investigations into corruption allegations add complexity. Indonesia's tin industry has recently come under increased...
- Tin-based device could enable quantum internet 15 Feb 2024
- Alphamin sets record annual production at Bisie mine in 2023 as Mpama South nears production 09 Feb 2024
- Manono sees first concentrate production amid progress across several local projects 07 Feb 2024
- Cornish Metals discovers new tin mineralisation near South Crofty at Carn Brea 06 Feb 2024
- Metals X reports increase in Renison annual production and new off-take agreement with Yunnan Tin 02 Feb 2024
International Tin Conference 2024
Registration is now open for the International Tin Conference in Penang, Malaysia, on the 14th-16th May 2024.
TIN2030: A Vision for Tin Report
A major new strategic report on ITA's Vision for Tin. This thought-leading initiative has been compiled in collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders from across the sector.