Refined tin production from Minsur’s operations in Peru and Brazil totaled 4,983 tonnes in Q1, the company has reported, unchanged year-on-year and in line with company expectations. The output from Peruvian operations totaled 3,483 tonnes of refined tin in Q1, down...read more
- DRC mining regulations drafted as expected 16 May 2018
- UK MP meets International Tin Association on conflict minerals 10 May 2018
- Tin industry converges on Budapest 09 May 2018
- Researchers push forward on tin heat harvesting materials 04 May 2018
- Tin enables next generation high energy lithium and sodium batteries 04 May 2018
- Positive outlook for China’s tin market 04 May 2018
Tin Industry Review 2017
This is the fifth edition of a series of major studies on the tin outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. All of the key questions which will determine the outlook for the industry are considered in depth and answered objectively.
2016 Annual Report
Our 2016 Annual Report covers a year in which the International Tin Association made significant progress in a number of important areas. We continued to work with tin producers to demonstrate leadership in addressing key industry challenges, engage across the supply chain and promote the importance of tin.