Alphamin has announced record production in Q2 due to higher-than-expected tin grades and a lack of impacts from the coronavirus. While Alphamin processed just 8% more ore at its Bisie site than in Q1, tin-in-concentrate production increased 29% to a quarterly record...
The OECD, RMI, leading industry actors and civil society organisations have issued emergency calls to action to fund essential on-the-ground initiatives during this period of COVID disruption. The calls recognise the need to secure valuable progress on responsible...
- Metals X adds upside to Renison plans 17 Jun 2020
- Researchers explore new cleanup technologies using electro-generated tin 01 Jun 2020
- Tin One Mining release DFS for Syrymbet project 28 May 2020
- Chinese refined tin imports remain high 28 May 2020
- COVID-19 Emergency Funding Call for responsible supply chains 28 May 2020
Tin Industry Review 2020
Sixth edition of a series of major studies on the tin market and its outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. This 120-page report covers all aspects of the tin market, from global mine production to forecasts for refined tin consumption.
'Connecting Tomorrow' Solders Market Report
New ITA comprehensive market report on tin use in solders
Tin in Lithium-ion Batteries Market Report
A major new study on the outlook for use of tin in lithium-ion batteries
Tin for the Future
3-Page factsheet demonstrating how tin is critical to quality of life in the modern world with statistics on its production, use and recycling.