Base metals prices have come under pressure recently from regulators in China. Decade high prices for commodities including copper and tin are beginning to put pressure on industrial production in the world’s biggest consumer of metals. With much of China’s economic...
Metals X, half-owner of the Renison Tin Mine, has issued a notice regarding the situation concerning Malaysia Smelting Corporation (MSC). Tin concentrates produced at Renison are typically shipped to Malaysia, Thailand, or China - the primary destinations for all tin...
- Stable Uis production provides AfriTin with strong base for expansion 15 Jun 2021
- KLTM suspends tin trading after MSC force majeure 09 Jun 2021
- Cornish Metals expands South Crofty Resource 09 Jun 2021
- Malaysian MCO halts MSC production 04 Jun 2021
- Tin oxide films: conductivity breakthrough could boost semiconductor markets 03 Jun 2021
Tin Industry Review 2020
Sixth edition of a series of major studies on the tin market and its outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. This 120-page report covers all aspects of the tin market, from global mine production to forecasts for refined tin consumption.
Tin for the Future
3-Page factsheet demonstrating how tin is critical to quality of life in the modern world with statistics on its production, use and recycling.