Despite the large arbitrage between the Chinese domestic tin price and the LME price, imports of refined tin into China were lower than expected in October. China’s import arbitrage continued to widened from September as the SHFE tin price performed better than the...
The International Tin Association (ITA) held its eighth annual London Tin Seminar on Friday 29 November. The event played host to a range of delegates, from tin producers to investors. The global tin market may be small compared to other base metals, but it...
- AfriTin raise £3.8m to continue Uis development 26 Nov 2019
- EU to probe Metallo/Aurubis merger 20 Nov 2019
- MacDermid Alpha acquire Kester solder 20 Nov 2019
- ITA and RMI Demonstrate Assurance Leadership in Tin Due Diligence 13 Nov 2019
- ITA meet with IRBC Metals Agreement and Embassy of the Netherlands on responsible sourcing 13 Nov 2019
Tin Market Update 2019
Definitive review of tin supply and demand with authoritative statistics.
Tin for the Future
3-Page factsheet demonstrating how tin is critical to quality of life in the modern world with statistics on its production, use and recycling.
2019 E&D Group Members
Profiles for leading new tin supply projects
Tin in Lithium-ion Batteries Market Report
A major new study on the outlook for use of tin in lithium-ion batteries.