AfriTin Mining has begun the first of multiple exploration programmes at and around its Uis mine in Namibia. AfriTin has been producing tin in Namibia since late 2019. The Uis mine – its main asset – is currently exceeding its monthly capacity of some 60 tonnes of tin...
Venture Minerals has begun working on a Feasibility Study for an underground mine at its Mount Lindsay project. Mount Lindsay, located in Tasmania, Australia, lies within the same tin field that hosts the Renison Tin Mine and has been in development for a number of...
- Metals X to begin regional Renison exploration 15 Oct 2021
- AfriTin drilling confirms deeper mineralisation at Uis 12 Oct 2021
- ITA Study – Tin surfed the pandemic wave 11 Oct 2021
- Tin consumption restricted by China power limits 27 Sep 2021
- COVID controls constrain Myanmar ore shipments 23 Sep 2021
Tin Industry Review 2020
Sixth edition of a series of major studies on the tin market and its outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. This 120-page report covers all aspects of the tin market, from global mine production to forecasts for refined tin consumption.
'Connecting Tomorrow' Solders Market Report
New ITA comprehensive market report on tin use in solders
Tin in Lithium-ion Batteries Market Report
A major new study on the outlook for use of tin in lithium-ion batteries
Tin for the Future
3-Page factsheet demonstrating how tin is critical to quality of life in the modern world with statistics on its production, use and recycling.