Venture Minerals has begun working on a Feasibility Study for an underground mine at its Mount Lindsay project. Mount Lindsay, located in Tasmania, Australia, lies within the same tin field that hosts the Renison Tin Mine and has been in development for a number of...
Metals X has announced that it will begin an exploration campaign across the Renison mining lease in the final quarter of 2021. In previous years, Metals X – via its Bluestone Mines Tasmania Joint Venture (BMTJV) – has focused on extending mineralisation within the...
- AfriTin drilling confirms deeper mineralisation at Uis 12 Oct 2021
- ITA Study – Tin surfed the pandemic wave 11 Oct 2021
- Tin consumption restricted by China power limits 27 Sep 2021
- COVID controls constrain Myanmar ore shipments 23 Sep 2021
- AfriTin continues strong performance 14 Sep 2021
Tin Industry Review 2020
Sixth edition of a series of major studies on the tin market and its outlook published by the International Tin Association since 2008. This 120-page report covers all aspects of the tin market, from global mine production to forecasts for refined tin consumption.
Tin for the Future
3-Page factsheet demonstrating how tin is critical to quality of life in the modern world with statistics on its production, use and recycling.