The local government will review safety protocols following an explosion in the major mining region of Man Maw, Myanmar. On 4 May, an explosion at a mining site in Man Maw tragically killed nine workers, injuring a further 30. In response, the local government has...
Production at Minsur's Peruvian operations fell in the first quarter following smelter maintenance and COVID preventative measures. Minsur is one of the world's largest tin producers and operates the San Rafael tin mine and B2 tailings reprocessing project in Peru,...
- First Tin raises funds to rapidly develop projects 11 Apr 2022
- Cornish Metals receive funds to advance South Crofty 31 Mar 2022
- AfriTin eyes Phase 1 expansion completion 30 Mar 2022
- Alphamin confirms Mpama South development 30 Mar 2022
- Expanded Oropesa ticks all the boxes 30 Mar 2022