Tin Industry Review 2018 Update
ITA’s major report on the outlook of the tin market has been updated for 2018. This updated report includes all the information previously available, along with updated statistics for 2018. Furthermore, the 2018 update also includes a new 10-page executive summary, giving readers the most up-to-date insight available for the tin market.
The 2017 Tin Industry Review and the 2018 Update are available for purchase at the discounted price of £5,000. For more information, or to order the report, please contact James Willoughby at e:[email protected] or t:+44 (0) 1727 871 330.
Tin Industry Review 2017
This is the fifth edition of a series of major studies on the tin outlook published by International Tin since 2008. All of the key questions which will determine the outlook for the industry are considered in depth and answered objectively.
- Will substitution and economisation continue to impact tin demand or can new applications more than offset these negative factors?
- Will mine supply from the established big producing countries, China,Myanmar and Indonesia, be maintained or decline?
- While some big companies are investing heavily, can juniors with new projects obtain financing to get them off the ground?
- Will recycling play an increasing role in balancing supply and demand?
- Are known stocks of tin sufficient to cover expected supply deficits in the coming years?
- How does the cost of mining define the likely tin price range in the next five years and beyond?