The International Tin Association (ITA) and the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) share a common objective to encourage and promote responsible production, trade, and sourcing within the tin value chain.
As part of this goal we are hosting virtual training specifically designed for tin smelter companies and auditors on our jointly developed New Tin Assessment Criteria which can be download here.
The 2-hour training will be conducted virtually in English on June 23, 2020 and in Chinese on July 7, 2020.
- Introduction of the ITA – RMI Joint Tin Criteria
- Major Changes: Differences Between the RMAP Sn/Ta Standard and the Tin Criteria
- ITA Code of Conduct
- RMAP Transition to New Online Platform
- Common Questions and Findings
- Overview of the Assessment Process and Timeline (RMI vs ITA)
English: June 23, 2020 at 3pm – 5pm BST / 10am – 12pm EST / 7am – 9am PST
Chinese: 7 July 2020 at 9am – 11am Beijing Time
Registration is free for the virtual training and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
June 23, 2020: RMI-ITA Tin Assessment Criteria Training (English) – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8207032273825365262
July 7, 2020: RMI-ITA China Tin Assessment Criteria Training (Chinese) – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8092486251955404814